How much does delivery cost?
- The cost is dependant on the delivery address and weight of your order.
- Add the products to your cart and checkout to calculate the delivery cost.
- Should the product not be available in your region, we will offer you a reasonable alternative.
- For Online delivery queries call 010 271 2281.
We remain committed to providing our customers and communities with the latest updates on our response to COVID-19. The safety of our customers and staff remains our number one priority.
- ARE YOUR STORES OPEN?
Yes, all our stores and online shopping is open and comply with Government regulations with regards to COVID-19 Safety and social distancing.
- WHICH PRODUCTS MAY I BUY IN YOUR STORES OR ONLINE?
All our products are legally allowed to be purchased during the current lockdown regulations. Our online stores offer both a delivery and “Click and collect” service.
- WHAT SHOULD I DO WHEN RECEIVING A DELIVERY THAT I HAVE PURCHASED ONLINE OR INSTORE?
Our delivery teams will be wearing masks and will apply social distancing and safe delivery measures. You and anyone else who is receiving your delivery will be required to wear a mask while receiving your order. Please ensure you have your own pen handy to sign the delivery slip. Please ensure you wash your hands or use sanitiser before and after receiving your delivery.
- SHOULD I DISINFECT THE PRODUCTS THAT I HAVE RECEIVED VIA DELIVERY OR COLLECTED INSTORE?
Yes. Although we sanitise products prior to dispatch or collection, we recommend that you use a non-corrosive disinfectant or a sanitiser containing at least 70% alcohol to wipe down receipted product. Packaging material (including cardboard and plastic) should be safely discarded and you should wash your hands thoroughly for 20 seconds after handling the packaging material.
- HOW DOES YOUR “CLICK AND COLLECT” SERVICE WORK?
For your convenience and in order to minimise time instore, you may browse and purchase all products on our online store and then collect in-store at our dispatch counter. Please click here for more information on our “Click and collect service”
- DO I HAVE TO WEAR A MASK TO ENTER YOUR STORE?
Yes, as per government regulations all persons in public spaces must wear a cloth face mask or homemade item that covers the nose and mouth and you will be required to wear a mask in our stores to enhance your and other customer's safety.
- WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ENHANCE CUSTOMER AND STAFF SAFETY WHILE AT YOUR STORES?
We are following all government regulations to enhance your safety and staff safety while you are shopping instore or online including screening, social distancing and appropriate hygiene practices.
- WHAT SHOULD I DO WHEN RECEIVING A DELIVERY THAT I HAVE PURCHASED ONLINE?
Our delivery teams will be wearing masks and will apply social distancing and safe delivery measures. You and anyone else who is receiving your delivery will be required to wear a mask while receiving your order. Please ensure you have a pen handy to sign the delivery slip. Please ensure you wash your hands or use sanitiser before and after receiving your delivery.
- WHAT ARE YOUR TRADING TIMES?
Please see our individual store trading times to see updated times for shopping. Online shopping remains open 24 hours a day.